Yield 6 servings
1 Azteca Tortilla Flour 10″ Pressed
2 T Milk
1/2 Cup Onion, diced fine
1 Cup Ham, cubed
6 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Coarse Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press Tortilla evenly into 8” pie pan.
3. Place eggs in large bowl and whip with milk. Fold in onion, ham, cheese and season to taste.
4. Pour egg mixture into Tortilla Shell. Light wrap with foil.
5. Cook 30 minutes and remove foil. Cook additional 10 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting knife into center.
6. Leave to set and cool 5-10 minutes before serving